Monday, January 25, 2010

Reflection


“Believe in the power of your dreams.” This was the quote I kept in my mind before the beginning of the Third Grading Period. I anticipated it because I was expecting that there will be a lot of activities, challenges, and hardships this third quarter.

Microsoft Office Frontpage. This was our main study for the Third Grading Period. What is your perspective if you hear these words? For the first time I heard it, I felt nervous, and I directly tell to myself that “I cannot do the job.” But believe me, when I was given the chance to do it, I just smiled. A smile full of excitement and happiness. Well, I think I performed much better this grading period. As they quote “the farther the better.” Honestly speaking, I did not encounter any problem, unlike for the past grading periods. I can now easily catch up and follow our lessons. It’s so great.

For this last but definitely not the least grading period I will try my best to maintain the good effect of the power of my dreams. A dream that will never fail or fade away and will fulfill the best of my ability. And proving on I will listen carefully, double my effort as what like I did last grading period, and most importantly I will never forget to ask guidance to our Lord to direct my mind in doing right. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment