Sunday, August 9, 2009

"What an Adventure"

Education is accurate to responsibility. It is one of the basic needs of an individual . And also it symbolizes as the key to success. So, it must start from us . For this school year 2009-2010 is another year for challenges, moments, bondings, struggles, burdens, good camaraderies and others in terms of studying. The first quarter is about to end. Everybody is getting busy. We have to sum up all the things that is done. And one thing I can't forget is my adventures from our subject TLE. At first I am very excited about this subject because it is all about computer. Since it is not new to me, I just keep myself in touch of it. There are many things that I've learned such as creating a blog, terms and services on Internet, persons involved behind the history of Internet and many many more.
Honestly speaking, I am not much good in operating the computer. Sometimes I just simply ask my classmates on what to do. And I'm easy to get angry when the Internet is unavailable. One thing more, I'm lacking of time to type because I am slightly slow in typing .
But I did not surrender. I look forward to overcome all of these burdens. With the help of God I do believe that by and by I will improve my waterloos.
Moving on I will try all my very best to pursue what is the best and for the betterment of my studies until the end of my capabilities . With all of my experiences pertaining this matter, it will serve as my guide to improve or develop the things which I am not good. I CAN DO IT.

3 comments:

  1. _you have high sprits! keep up:)

    _good luck in your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, ms. dianne this post is really great.

    i have to agree with you on how your 1st period has been quite an adventure.

    well, 'sure we're going to have more fun for the next quarters.

    good luck and God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete